Important DisclaimerWe are a proud member of the TAPS family. Before you apply for any position within ParaFPI please note that membership does NOT mean you will be the next cast member on Sy-Fy's "Ghost Hunters", or that you will have direct contact with anyone from TAPS.
Interviewer/EvaluatorPerform preliminary interviews with prospective clients. This vital job is typically the first face to face interraction we have with perspective clients. The interviewers job is to accumulate all relevant data pertaining to a possible investigation. This includes obtaining the facts on what has happened at the location, to evaluate the physical location itself to help aid in planning the full investigation, and most importantly, to evaluate the clients personality, desire, and intentions.
Applicants must have the following:
- Proven experience dealing with the general public and/or experience related to conducting interviews.
- Availability to travel over the entire Denver Metro area to conduct interviews lasting roughly 1-2 hours.
- A good judge of character.
- Attention to detail. During a typical one hour interview, you must be able to size up not only the situation, but also the personalities of the people involved, and the physical location as well.
- Can effectively deal with people in varying situations. You will be dealing with a wide range of people. Types of scenarios to expect include, people who are terrified in their own homes, people who are interested in the paranormal and believe something is in their home or business, and even people with possible psychological issues.
- Accredited psychological experience a huge plus but not required.
- Interviewers will be given specific training on how to conduct the interviews, what to look for, and how to handle the various situations.
- Interviewers will never conduct an interview by themselves. All interviews consist of one interviewer and at least one other member of the team. No one flies solo.
ParaFPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age (18+), national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities.